[mapserver-dev] Time for a 7.2.1 release?

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 10:53:37 PDT 2018

In this case I'm referring to the Python test suite (that has been
recently updated for Python3) at
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/tree/master/mapscript/python/tests
- there are also Python tests in msautotests that should maybe be moved
here also.The Python wheel now generated by CMake includes the test suite and
accompanying test data from
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/tree/master/testsThis makes it easier to check a Python MapScript deployment is fully
functioning.The examples are in
https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/tree/master/mapscript/python/examples
- these refer to dbf libraries that may no longer exist, and could do
with some cleanup - I'm looking at these at the moment, but new examples
won't be ready for the 7.2.1 release.Regards,

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk
twitter: @geographika