[mapserver-dev] SWIG Changes for 7.4

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Mon Apr 15 09:25:17 PDT 2019

Hi Andy,

The pull request in the MapServer queue looks good to me.

For the additions at https://github.com/AndyColson/mapserver/commit/96ccb182b6750c7236c0448698dafc744e8c3eab there are quite a few whitespace/formatting differences which make it hard to see the actual changes.
The NULL check looks fine in image.i
For the removal of #ifdef SWIGPYTHON in msio.i - I presume this is to have the same feature in Perl? Do the C# and PHP bindings build successfully with this change? If so it seems fine to include it (otherwise I think you could use #if defined(SWIGPYTHON) || defined(SWIGPERL5) )

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk
twitter: @geographika