[mapserver-dev] Motion; adopt RFC 127: Drop (broken) support for builds without GDAL and PROJ

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Sun Dec 8 14:06:36 PST 2019

+1

One question - does the assumption that GDAL is now available allow more benefits of code sharing between the two projects?
For example some of the utility functions such as one issue in MapServer that had been fixed in GDAL [1], or duplicated drivers.

[1] https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/5277

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk
twitter: @geographika