[mapserver-dev] OSGeo Budget 2019 for Projects

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Tue Jan 22 11:21:10 PST 2019

Would there be any overlap on GeoServer and MapServer CITE testing? If
so maybe budgets/experience could be combined. I guess from a MapServer
view the ideal would be to get CITE testing to the Travis CI.For FOSS4G - maybe funds could be given in exchange for collating and
presenting a MapServer Status Report at the conference.Interesting to look at the other projects/budgets for ideas, and as you
say hard to know how to use it fairly.
Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk