[mapserver-dev] PSC Meetings

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Jun 20 13:45:21 PDT 2019

Thanks Steve, I was thinking the same thing.  I also want to propose a
MapCache release, and I volunteer to be the release manager (I mentioned
a release around code sprint time, but now since time has passed and not
much has happened, I feel we should get the release out the door).  To
discuss more at the PSC meeting :)

-jeff

On 2019-06-20 5:34 PM, Lime, Steve D (MNIT) wrote:
> The sprint is a month old and one of the tasks I had was to start
> organizing regular PSC/developer meetings using Jitsi. It would be great
> to get one scheduled for next week and then shoot for the last week of
> each month. Lot's to talk about:<https://m>
>

>   * 7.6 and 8.0 scheduling
>   * Jerome's SLD enhancement RFC
>   * Github applications for backporting and dealing with aging tickets
>   * WFS 3.0 - did anyone attend the OGC hack-a-thon?
>   * MapCache release
>   * MapServer demo(s) re-do...
>   * Other RFCs
>

> A summary of the meeting at the sprint can be seen at:
>

> https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/Minnesota-2019-Codesprint
>

> I setup a Doodle poll at https://doodle.com/poll/54t3d3yh6khfeuay and we
> can see if it might work for folks. The meeting is not limited to PSC
> members...
>

> --Steve

Jeff McKenna
https://gatewaygeomatics.com/