[mapserver-dev] PSC Meetings

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Sat Jun 22 08:24:17 PDT 2019

Hi Steve,

Regular PSC contact sounds good. I might not be available much next week, but I guess we'll never get a date/time that suits everyone.
Once a month sounds a good schedule. OSGeoLive has one a week, but only during certain months building up to a release. It is done over IRC - a log of last week's meeting as an example is at http://irclogs.geoapt.com/osgeolive/%23osgeolive.2019-06-18.log
We could start on IRC (which has the benefit of being a log for those who can't make it) and move to Jitsi if required?

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk
twitter: @geographika