[mapserver-dev] demo.mapserver.org back online

Lars Schylberg lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se
Sun May 12 01:47:39 PDT 2019

Thanks for Your hard work Jeff!

I did notice thou, that the FOSS4G - Denver  demo has a problem this
morning.

---

msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named
'landuse_layer1'.
msPostGISLayerOpen(): Query error. Database connection failed (could not
connect to server: Connection refused
     Is the server running on host "localhost" and accepting

-----

All the best

/Lars Schylberg