[mapserver-dev] demo.mapserver.org back online

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun May 12 04:30:42 PDT 2019

Thanks Lars, I also remembered this last service this morning and have
been tackling (postgres is working again, but, more hoops to jump
through ha).  Amazing how many demo services have been working so
smoothly there for 10 years.  (for the record, a bot also sent me a
message for this broken OSM service)  Will solve today.  -jeff

On 2019-05-12 5:47 AM, Lars Schylberg wrote:
> Thanks for Your hard work Jeff!
>
> I did notice thou, that the FOSS4G - Denver  demo has a problem this
> morning.
>
> ---
>
> msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named
> 'landuse_layer1'.
> msPostGISLayerOpen(): Query error. Database connection failed (could not
> connect to server: Connection refused
>      Is the server running on host "localhost" and accepting

> -----
>
> All the best
>
> /Lars Schylberg
>
> Den 2019-05-11 kl. 23:59, skrev Jeff McKenna:
>> It was down for 5 hours this afternoon, I got a notice from a bot and
>> dove in.  Thanks to the quick action by Regina, it's now running on
>> the new osgeo7 server, inside the 'old-adhoc' container. (thank you
>> Regina!).
>>
>> Also thank-you to Even for helping me with the ssh key on that server.
>>
>> All back to normal now.
>>
>> -jeff

Jeff McKenna
https://gatewaygeomatics.com/