[mapserver-dev] 7.4 Release on 5/14...

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed May 15 10:27:51 PDT 2019

Steve, the docs have been updated.  In your announcement please point to
the new announcement page, that includes the links to the changelog etc.
  https://mapserver.org/development/announce/7-4.html

Also, everyone should use the new default docs branch, "branch-7-4", for
any changes or RFCs - bring 'em on ha!

I also manually generated the docs PDF and uploaded it (well, for some
reason the download link is not working yet, something to do with the
new VM architecture I guess).  The PDF is now over 10MB in size and
almost 900 pages!  I run a special command to make sure the pdf
'bookmarks' are included in the pdf, so people can quickly browse around
our docs.

Seth noticed that we should also generate the docs for the LiveDVD
group, which I have and uploaded it there, I am just awaiting a sudo-er
to run the 'cp' command on that machine ha. (I previously generated the
docs there for the 7.0 and 7.2 release I remember).

Enjoy the sprint and the fun!

-jeff