[mapserver-dev] Couple of new sources for MapCache

Rahkonen Jukka (MML) jukka.rahkonen at maanmittauslaitos.fi
Thu Oct 10 12:42:50 PDT 2019

Hi,

My colleague, who is a bit shy, has implemented a couple of new source alternatives for MapCache without advertising it too much. The repository is this https://github.com/nls-jajuko/mapcache/tree/wmts_transparent_source. I guess that the new things are here https://github.com/nls-jajuko/mapcache/tree/wmts_transparent_source/lib, source_wmts_proxy and source_ogc_api_tiles.

Our use case it to cache vector tiles from WMTS without using GDAL WMTS driver and I believe that other users could find it useful as well. Please have a look at the code and comment. Be kind, I heard this was java developers first experiment to write C since year 1993.

-Jukka Rahkonen-