[mapserver-dev] SVG symbols with modifiable parameters

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 01:02:26 PDT 2019

Hi Flavio,

The idea is great. Within the scope of this effort, I think we might
probably address this in a more generic way, such as:

1. Add a new symbol type where we can specify the geometries in a WKT or
WKB format.
2. Implement support for the curve geometries in the renderers.
3. (Optional: Modify the drivers to provide curve geometries without
polygonizing.)

Best regards,

Tamas

Flavio Hendry <flavio at tydac.ch> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 12., Cs,