[mapserver-dev] Point Clouds, reprojecting . . .

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Wed Jan 15 06:47:00 PST 2020

All,

Anyone looked into using MapServer as a means of reprojecting pointclouds on the fly?  It would add a vector to the calculations obviously, I suspect that I’m not aware of some other obvious item that would be a problem though.

:c)

Any idea of what this might entail as far as hours needed to get to a prototype process?  Is it possible, and big show stopper that you can think of?   I may have some avenues to finance something like this depending on amount.

bobb