[mapserver-dev] Point Clouds, reprojecting . . .

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 06:57:55 PST 2020

Bob,

I wouldn't think you'd want to do it with MapServer, PDAL would be the platform of choice, and you could use any cgi script or language bindings to trigger that operation.

You could (and we do) use MapServer to display the footprints of pointclouds generated from PDAL, and those can reproject on the fly.

Mike

--
Michael Smith
Remote Sensing/GIS Center