[mapserver-dev] Undocumented Mapfile COLOR options

Lars Schylberg lars.schylberg at blixtmail.se
Thu Jul 23 08:43:15 PDT 2020

Hello All,

I wrote about this as my Mapserver Easteregg findings two years ago:

https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-users/2018-March/080547.html

I also made some different examples in my GIST:

https://gist.github.com/LarsSchy/df91553f1fda02196ba7881a129b4c64

I am not really sure how useful this is.

Sometimes when I want to make color tranparent I throw in a -1 in the
red color column, just because I know I can.

Happy summer

Lars Schylberg