[mapserver-dev] MapServer docs and index updates

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Mon May 11 07:35:47 PDT 2020

Hi Jeff,

I'll make all the future index directives updates to the 7-6 branch.
I'll be updating the files with a script. I've noticed there is a mix of Windows and Linux linefeeds (both CRLF and LF) in the mapfile pages. If I rewrite the files with a script then it would be easiest if I can use a single style of line endings.
Is there a preference/default for line endings for the docs?

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk
twitter: @geographika