[mapserver-dev] Proposed budget expenditures...

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Fri May 22 07:48:08 PDT 2020

Hi all: A few milestones were reached this spring that were identified as
budget (https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/wiki/OSGeo-2020-Budget)  items,
specifically $500 each for the release managers for MapCache 1.10 and
MapServer 7.6. While I'm sure that doesn't come close to covering the
amount of time Jerome and Jeff put in, it's still something.

I'd also like to propose allocating another $300 for Jeff's handling of the
PHP/MapScript security response - so from the emergency operations line
item.

That would leave us with $700 in our pre-allocated OSGeo 2020 budget for
the second half of the year.

Thoughts?

--Steve