[mapserver-dev] MS RFC 133: Mapfile Syntax Cleanup

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:31:40 PST 2021

I don't recall any keyword removals specifically. Should have to touch:

   - maplexer.l to remove keywords from the grammar
   - mapfile.c/mapfile.h to remove read/write cases and symbols
   - mapserver.h to remove structure members

Updating the maplexer.l effectively stops support, the rest is just
cleanup. I'll commit to taking a run through all of these in the next day
or so. It's a long list...

--Steve