[mapserver-dev] Versioned MapServer Docs?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Mar 18 13:42:35 PDT 2021

On 2021-03-18 5:15 p.m., Jeff McKenna wrote:
I remember recently spending much effort on that
> in-line versioning improvements, I think that is working nicely now.

...such as specific styling (red background) for those deprecated
parameters, triggered by something like:

   .. deprecated:: 6.0 use `LAYER` `METADATA` instead.

Again, this is from now 21 years of managing the MapServer docs (others
who may have liked versioning of docs but of course have moved onto
better things ha)

I have found it much easier to manage this way in the long run (and I
definitely am in it for the long run ha)

-jeff