[mapserver-dev] Versioned MapServer Docs?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Mar 18 16:18:44 PDT 2021

As a user I'm constantly relying on those 'added in 5.0' notes, this is
the information that a user needs and craves in the actual user document
(not separate deep in an RFC document).  I see these version notes (a
single line that is nicely color coded often) as always relevant, as
users need to know when a parameter was added (and especially those ones
that aren't always fresh & mentioned, such as old 5.0 ones etc).

-jeff