[mapserver-dev] Versioned MapServer Docs?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Mar 18 16:25:14 PDT 2021

I also think here we have a difference between how a core developer
works (on main, building from source) and then how a typical software
user works (using a binary/package built by someone else, often a much
older MapServer version), so those one-line notes of version added
(which is absolutely irrelevant to a core developer who uses the latest
source each day) become what I would call a total "lifeline" to a user,
so they can know what parameters work with their old installed package.

-jeff