[mapserver-dev] Versioned MapServer Docs?

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Fri Mar 19 10:26:56 PDT 2021

Another thought to consider,  With the HTML option I got to thinking about setting it up as a visual form, where certain elements could be changed in the HTML by the user as FORM elements, and used to create a new Map output tile when submitted.  A way of showing how different parameters/ settings change the output, etc.  sort of a dynamic doc linking thing.

Thanks on the DATA statement, goes to that thought on being able to pass things onto the next curator of the system, probably overkill, but easily readable, etc . . .  I have a real good one for formatting of TEXT inside of the SQL that I should have used.

Bobb