[mapserver-dev] Version 8.0, more opt in and less opt out...

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon May 17 11:35:10 PDT 2021

Steve,

Regarding modes, what would we do regarding OWS requests (I mean WMS,
WCS, etc.) ? Would that be a mode that needs to be explicitly enabled ?
I see in mapservutil.c that modeStrings[] contains OWS and WFS strings
(which aren't documented in https://mapserver.org/fr/cgi/controls.html),
but if the incoming request doesn't contain explicit MODE=OWS or
MODE=WFS query parameters, mode filtering will not be triggered.

I haven't understood what you meant with "immutable validation value"
and what would change. Some example might be useful.

Even

http://www.spatialys.com