[mapserver-dev] Coverity Scan: 0 outstanding

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Mon May 24 06:59:52 PDT 2021

This is awesome, thanks so much for taking that work on! I agree - it will
be a great baseline to continue to evaluate against. For those not
familiar, we're running a Coverity scan at least once a week and ad hoc
scans can be run as necessary (open source projects are limited to 2/day).
We should probably review the build cmake statement in that action to make
sure we're covering as much as possible.

--Steve