[mapserver-dev] Corrupt MapServer Zip outputs

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Sun Nov 21 04:12:56 PST 2021

Seth,

The .zip extension of this test file is a bit misleading, as the HTTP
headers are not stripped (testing HTTP headers is something good to test
in some tests). I've issued
https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/pull/6440 to rename the expected
file though to avoid the confusion

You can obtain a valid .zip file without headers with

../../build/mapserv -conf ../etc/mapserv.conf -nh
QUERY_STRING="map=wfs_ogr.map&SERVICE=WFS&VERSION=1.0.0&REQUEST=GetFeature&TYPENAME=road&featureid=road.1521&OUTPUTFORMAT=SHAPEZIP"
 > out.zip

Even

http://www.spatialys.com