[mapserver-dev] Motion: rename shp2img to map2img

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Sep 14 16:21:39 PDT 2021

I'm +1. shp2img/map2img usage is likely mostly as a debugging tool. And
the change to adapt is trivial (or people can create a symlink)

A possibility if we worry about backward compatibility would be also to
modify the CMake install target to create a symlink (probably only on Unix)

http://www.spatialys.com