[mapserver-dev] Oracle Plugin - Does it work (linux)?

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 07:33:51 PDT 2022

Well, I got it working by instead compiling     -DWITH_ORACLESPATIAL=1 and
then just rebuilding mapserv and installing that on top of the mapserver
conda package. I'm going to say that the Oracle plugin doesn't work on
linux. The DLL plugin still might be windows specific.

If anyone is interested, I can write up a small post on how to just rebuild
mapserver for Oracle on top of the conda-forge mapserver package.

Mike