[mapserver-dev] Mapserver 8.0 beta documentation

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Aug 16 05:00:26 PDT 2022

Hi Rich,

Correct, TEMPLATEPATTERN was removed (this is already noted in the
documentation at https://mapserver.org/mapfile/map.html ).  If you see
it mentioned elsewhere please let me know.

Regarding MS_MAP_PATTERN, let's let SteveL respond here, and I will
correct the docs (as throughout this 8.0 process I always assumed it was
now required).

Thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training