[mapserver-dev] FOSS4G 2022 MapServer Talk

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Sat Jan 8 09:11:17 PST 2022

Hi all,

The call for presentations at FOSS4G 2022 is out, with a closing date at the end of February [1].

The presentation for "The State of MapServer 2021" is at [2], and the abstract at [3], which can be used as a starting point. There are unlikely to be any new major features this year so the talk focus could be on other aspects of the project.

Is anyone interested in presenting a "State of MapServer 2022" talk? I'm happy to lead/submit an abstract if not, but would welcome any contributions/ideas on what to include. I think it is good to have a summary at FOSS4G to show the project is alive and well.

Seth

[1] https://2022.foss4g.org/cfp-general_session.php
[2] https://geographika.github.io/mapserver-state-2021/
[3] https://callforpapers.2021.foss4g.org/foss4g2021/talk/BCKPXN/