[mapserver-dev] Projections and CONFIG file in MapServer 8.0

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 6 14:05:08 PDT 2022

Oh don't forget PostGIS' use of that same variable (that's where I hit
this on servers constantly).

So, my point is, that the only way we can avoid all this "environment"
variable chaos is first always use the local mapfile setting, then look
for .conf, and if neither has this, check the other sources.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training