[mapserver-dev] Projections and CONFIG file in MapServer 8.0

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Jul 6 16:12:26 PDT 2022

Ok thanks Steve, but can you be more specific regarding 'local setting'?
  On Windows each FOSS4G software has its own PROJ instance/version and
its own PROJ_LIB variable (yes it's complete disaster, waiting to
happen).  So where does the mapfile's PROJ_LIB setting, and then the
System environment variable fit into your 3 ?

Thanks,

-jeff