[MapServer-dev] mapserver compiling errors

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Oct 31 08:26:55 PDT 2022

Exactly what I meant, now focus your efforts on removing those "CMake
Error" messages in that terminal output, and once you remove those the
build will work.  (use the HINTS that are given in each section of that
output, to disable or enable what you need)

Hope that helps,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training