[MapServer-dev] 2024 budget planning

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 05:31:00 PST 2023

Is there any chance of accessing the FY23 $'s? Problem is that we don't
have a project bank account.

There was also a $1,310 donation via PayPal in March 2022 that looks to
have come in via OSGeo via PayPal but was earmarked specifically for
MapServer. Mike, I can send you a copy of that email if you'd like.

--Steve