[MapServer-dev] Missing license for the documentation repository

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Feb 5 06:45:43 PST 2023

errr  (I'm having a bad day it seems)......the repo license is actually
in /en/copyright.txt and covered by CC BY SA)

Closing that Pull Request.

Again, my apologies.  Darn.  I'll try to clarify this in the README.md
now, instead.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training