[MapServer-dev] Motion: upgrade documentation license version from CC BY-SA 3.0 to 4.0

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Mon Feb 6 08:04:24 PST 2023

The following git magic (suggested by "man git blame"):

  (for i in `find . -name "*.txt"`; do git blame -w --line-porcelain $i;
done) | sed -n 's/^author-mail //p' | sort | uniq -c | sort -rn| sed
"s/@.*/ at /"

(the final sed is to strip the domain name of the email to avoid
spamming the below persons)

shows the number of lines lastly modified (and which aren't just white
space changes) per contributor are:

   51475 <gislars at
   19172 <jmckenna at
   18465 <havard.tveite at