[MapServer-dev] Motion: upgrade documentation license version from CC BY-SA 3.0 to 4.0

Michael Smith michael.smith.erdc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 08:06:31 PST 2023

+1 to relicense mine (meager though they are)

Mike

--
Michael Smith
US Army Corps of Engineers

On 2/6/23, 11:04 AM, "Even Rouault" <even.rouault at spatialys.com <mailto:even.rouault at spatialys.com>> wrote:

The following git magic (suggested by "man git blame"):

(for i in `find . -name "*.txt"`; do git blame -w --line-porcelain $i;
done) | sed -n 's/^author-mail //p' | sort | uniq -c | sort -rn| sed
"s/@.*/ at /"

(the final sed is to strip the domain name of the email to avoid
spamming the below persons)

shows the number of lines lastly modified (and which aren't just white
space changes) per contributor are:

51475 <gislars at
19172 <jmckenna at
18465 <havard.tveite at