[MapServer-dev] MapServer Docs Site

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Sat Feb 10 13:39:41 PST 2024

Hi Jeff,

Yes, apologies the automated web site deployments were broken since mid-December, but were fixed yesterday and all pull requests to the branch-8-0 are now deployed to https://www.mapserver.org/
Backports in the mapserver-documentation repo were not affected as far as I'm aware and seem to have run without issues.
There have been 3 backports since mid-December in the main mapserver/mapserver repo. 2 have failed but looking at the logs this seem to be due to the codebase restructuring.
If there are still any outstanding issues can you point me to a failed merge/pull request so I can investigate?
Regards,

Seth

--
web:https://geographika.net & https://mapserverstudio.net