[MapServer-dev] MapServer Docs Site

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Feb 10 09:00:40 PST 2024

Indeed several things broke around the Christmas holiday changes (and
are still broken), I have been manually updating the website, and
manually backporting since then, for both the docs and source code
repositories (I had noticed hardcoded usernames in the changes before,
and new backport permissions set, it looked very odd to see that, and
sure enough, it all broke - small world, no one other than me has been
using both since, ha, lucky me).  Looking forward to the PSC meeting to
review it all together.

-jeff