[MapServer-dev] RFC 138 - Reference SLD files in Mapfiles

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Mon Feb 12 12:47:43 PST 2024

Hi Jukka,

Yes, I'll update to say "any new concerns".
That particular issue though I believe has already been addressed through external graphics validation added in MapServer 7.0 - see https://mapserver.org/MIGRATION_GUIDE.html#mapserver-6-4-to-7-0-migration

WEB
  VALIDATION
    "sld_external_graphic" "^.*/sld/data/.*"
  END

See also the discussion in https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-124.html

Seth
--