[MapServer-dev] Call for review: RFC-139: Raster labeling (CONNECTIONTYPE RASTERLABEL)

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Tue Sep 3 05:28:43 PDT 2024

Hi,

I declare this motion passed. Implementation
(https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/pull/7135) and documentation
(https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer-documentation/pull/960) are now
ready. I'll give it extra couple days before merging, unless someone
needs more time

Even

--
http://www.spatialys.com