[MapServer-dev] PHP mapscript-ng problem using map->setLayersDrawingOrder()

Worth Lutz wal3 at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 24 04:20:01 PDT 2024

Hi All,

I'm trying to do an upgrade to MapServer v8 and Mapscript-ng. I'm unable
to get $map->setLayersDrawingOrder($layerOrderArrayOfIntegers) to work.
I get this error:

     Expected SWIGTYPE_p_int for argument 2 of mapObj_setLayersDrawingOrder

I'm assuming it is because of this note in the documentation:

     Note Unless the proper typemap is implemented for the module’s
language users will not be able to pass arrays or lists to this method
and it will be unusable.

I spent yesterday looking at SWIG and typemaps but as I do not use C I
did not understand what I was reading.

Is there anything I can do to use setLayersDrawingOrder in my code?

Thanks,
--
*Worth Lutz*