[Mapserver-inspire] MapServer and INSPIRE

Martin Kofahl M.Kofahl at gmx.net
Thu Apr 14 02:19:44 EDT 2011

Hi,
I'm interested to have basic inspire support - metadata and language support - running in the next few weeks before may, 15th. Thus won't wait until google summer of code.

Will go to implement GetCapabilities extensions now if someone else hasn't started yet.

Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------