[Mapserver-inspire] MapServer and INSPIRE

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Apr 14 05:30:42 EDT 2011

Hi James,

nice, would be great if you could post the PHP script somewhere, maybe
pastebin.com or something similar? TIA.

Btw, I see you have not yet tackled all of the INSPIRE requirements yet,
e.g.:

1) BoundingBox elements for all CRSs advertized
2) advertizing the INSPIRE default style

Are there plans to incorporate this as well?

Best regards,
Bart