[Mapserver-inspire] MapServer and INSPIRE

Passmore, James H. jpass at bgs.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 07:00:17 EDT 2011

Hi Bart

I've pasted that (INSPIRE scenario 1 extended capabilities with PHP Mapscript) at: http://pastebin.com/JsPhVpAy

1) BoundingBox elements for all CRSs advertized (Implementation Requirement 36)

I haven't been able to work out a way of doing this yet, and have previously requested help on this forum in relation to it.  no responses yet, so I suppose nobody knows :(

2) advertizing the INSPIRE default style (Implementation Requirement 42 ?)

I completely missed this, and will look into it.

Regards

James