[Mapserver-inspire] MapServer and INSPIRE

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Thu Apr 14 07:15:43 EDT 2011

Hi James,

looking at the code
(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/trunk/mapserver/mapwms.c) adding
a BoundingBox for multiple SRSs is not yet possible unfortunately.

I see 2 options:
1) adapt Mapserver to meet this requirment (Tom/Assefa how difficult would
this be, but too late for 6.0 I fear?)
2) I think we could do this in the PHP/Mapscript script as well

Wrt styles, indeed, I was referring to requirement 42.

Best regards,
Bart