[Mapserver-inspire] MapServer Inspire doc

Martin Kofahl M.Kofahl at gmx.net
Thu Apr 21 03:45:53 EDT 2011

Hi Guillaume,
your document will definitly help to cover all the requirements and their impatcts for MapServer.

I like your settings INSPIRE_PROFILE "ON" and INSPIRE_SCENARIO "1" and "2". I will update my implementation proposal accordingly.

As you can see at http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/attachment/ticket/3608/inspire-vs.patch I suggest another solution for multi-language support. Personally, I think solutions like "wms_[language_code]_title" are more easy to maintain than extra files. Furthermore, I don't I would make use of variable substitution in stead of separate service URL per language.

Kind regards,
Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------