[Mapserver-inspire] MapServer Inspire doc

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Thu Apr 21 12:46:00 EDT 2011

Hi Martin,

Considering language support, playing with wms_[code]_title was my
opinion too until I discover it applied to styles as well. As there is
no METADATA in the STYLE block, it becomes very hard to maintain all the
stuff at the layer METADATA level.
The external doc makes it easier to send to someone able to do a proper
translation too, instead of sending a mapfile to someone not in the GIS
area.

But I know that for a quick first implementation of INSPIRE
requirements, your approach is the best.

best regards

Guillaume