[Mapserver-inspire] MapServer Inspire doc

Martin Kofahl m.kofahl at gmx.net
Wed May 18 01:21:22 EDT 2011

Hi Guillaume,
can you please give some clarification on scenario 1 and 2.

Will a GetCapabilities response be INSPIRE-valid having scenario 1
extended capabilities only (no mapped metadata to existing tags such as
Fees, AccessConstraints etc.)? Or does scenario 1/2 refer to the
extended capabilities only and all other requirements have to be fulfilled?

Thank you,
Martin