[Mapserver-inspire] MapServer Inspire doc

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Wed May 18 17:22:27 EDT 2011

Hi Martin,

Choice of scenario only concerns extended capabilities. For the common
wms/iso19128 capabilities such as fees, access constraints or contact
information you have to include it in both cases.
The table on page 12 is quite clear about it. Everything mapped to wms:
is intended to be included in capabilities. The scenario thing only
deals with the others.

Best regards.

Guillaume