SV: [Mapserver-inspire] View Service Validator

Thomas Ellett Thomas.Ellett at statkart.no
Wed May 25 04:11:00 EDT 2011

Hi Guillaume,

This is great news and an excellent idea. An application that can test the capabilities file is great, are you planning to validate against the data specifications at any point? I'm thinking validation of layer names etc. Might be a little tough as the gml application schemas wouldn't necessarily contain the same information as the contents of D11 in the data specs, but it would be a really nice addition. Just a thought!! Application seems to be down for the moment but I look forward to trying again in a little while.

Best Regards

Tom