SV: [Mapserver-inspire] View Service Validator

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Wed May 25 04:56:43 EDT 2011

Le 25/05/2011 10:11, Thomas Ellett a écrit :
> Hi Guillaume,
>
> This is great news and an excellent idea. An application that can test the capabilities file is great, are you planning to validate against the data specifications at any point? I'm thinking validation of layer names etc.

YES. Relevant ISO dictionnaries and other formal conventions should be
added.

  Might be a little tough as the gml application schemas wouldn't
necessarily contain the same information as the contents of D11 in the
data specs, but it would be a really nice addition. Just a thought!!
Application seems to be down for the moment but I look forward to trying
again in a little while.

It works for me at this precise moment...